I was working out the kinks of a multi piece bodice. The trial piece of fabric was again a remnant of irregular shape so my options were limited. As well it was denim so a bit on the heavy side. I did manage to squeeze out a skirt although not as full as I would have liked. I realized too late that there was a flaw in the fabric & of course it landed right in the center block of the bodice...so I decided to add a bit of embroidery to cover it up. Here are the before & after pics.
Today was a busy day - we got the fit of the bodice & made the necessary adjustments to the base pattern, explored a variety of interfacings, stitches & embroidery...and...managed to get a petticoat in for good measure.
Next will be to get the bodice pieces drafted up properly on the computer!