Footwear - I had found some shoes on sale & thought I would give them a try but alas they did not fit so will save those for a smaller sized doll. I've been working on a pair of shoes for Yur. I did a wrap of her foot to use as a base for the pattern. They will be some basic flats to start, just so that she is not always barefoot.
Furniture - Yur needs something in her size to relax on so have started to do the measurements for a base pattern for that. Perhaps a sofa/chair combo to get started with. This will be the basis for creating the backdrop to scale.
Back drops - did some measurements for some backdrop curtains so that I can switch up the colours a bit. Just working out the best way to make it as easy as possible for me to switch them up. I have a room style backdrop planned but the cardboard is currently in use for a jigsaw puzzle (it's being assembled on the cardboard so that it can be moved off the dining room table so we can eat) - hopefully it will be done soon!
Patterns - began drawing up the patterns for the 2 test dresses. Next step will be to get them sectioned & printed off for testing, make adjustments if necessary, take photos, write the instructions & put it together in a document for publishing. Although it sounds simple, the process takes a while to complete.
Clothes - This is an ongoing project. I will be making some from the patterns that will be available for sale. As well I really want to make some gowns for Yur. Starting with a rococo gown now that she has a suitable wig.
Whiles all this is going on, I am working on another wig for Yur. She needs something in a different colour & was hoping for some wavy hair. I tried braiding the hair wefts & heat set it, then sewed the wefts to the wig cap but it was just not right. The braids were too small so turned out to be really fizzy when I undid them: